Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A First Time For Everything...

This last year has been full of firsts, both for me and my *now* husband D. In the last 12 months, we've:
- Gotten Married (October 8, 2011!)
- Taken our first, big, out-of-the-country trip together (Italy!)
- Both been promoted (woohoo!)
- Taken our second, big, out-of-the-country trip together, which was also D's first ever beach vacation, yes, don't get me started... (Punta Cana!)
- Bought our first house

That last one has come with a whole 'nother batch of firsts. I cannot begin to count the DIY products, we've started, stopped, succeeded in and failed at already and it's only been a month.  It's also because of that inability to count, that I decided to start one more first: a blog!

With a smattering of supportive friends and family spanning the US (and even into Canada!) I hope this keeps everyone up to date on our house progress and serves as a bit of humor in your day, because it's clearly going to be a bumpy ride with painting parties, the mulch fairy and much more.

xoxo,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment