Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Finds

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Friday.  This week was a toughie but it also seemed to fly by - crazy how a packed schedule makes you feel that way.

So Wednesday evening before trying out my latest work out scheme (more on that next week) I popped into Target to pick up a few essentials and of course cruised the home decor section for some inspiration/bargains. 

I've been meaning to post about the amazingness that is the new Threshold line by Target for some time now.  Have ya'll seen it?  I did some research on it after seeing a new lampshade with the Threshold branding about a month and a half ago (scooped up for these awesome lamps) and apparently Target is rebranding their Target Home line, both in actual logo and product assortment. The new product selection was described by one of the top Target merchants as "New England Country Chic."

Sign me up, hook, line and sinker, I'm sold. 

Everything I've seen is super reasonably priced and surprising well made and exceptionally well curated for a house brand.  Right now they have a much better selection in store and are still clearly working through the branding change over on their awful .com site (love the store, hate their website - soo not user friendly after the relaunch!) but I've pulled some of my favs from the new collection below.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
 
 
I feel some zhushing in my future after all this inspiration from Target, although my weekend will  likely also involve some trim painting and mulching as well.  More on that on Monday. Happy weekend loves!

xoxo,
KC
 
ps i wish target paid me for this (preferably in threshold items, duh.) but sadly they did not.

1 comment: