Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Recap: Local Fair


Hi All!  Can you tell I'm in a Fall mood?  This past weekend definitely ushered in all the best that Fall has to offer with the Forest Park Balloon Race on Saturday followed by a bike ride to the Kirkwood Green Tree Festival for live music and some local food and fun!


look at that gorgeous sky!  we had to beat the sunset home on our bikes, but we're grateful that it's only a quick 15 minute ride.
 
The crisp air and my new leopard scarf definitely got me in the mood for the changing seasons and I spent most of the weekend tinkering around the house, changing some decor out - no gourds here, no worries! - and making some yummy food.
 
 
way cuter and nicer in person - def worth the purchase

I highly recommend you check out this recipe from my hero Ina - it was super easy and made the house smell great!  I'll be back tomorrow with my top pics for fall essentials - stay tuned!

Happy Fall, ya'll!
 
 
xoxo,
KC

1 comment:

  1. I can smell that apple/pear side dish all the way from Tennessee.... Yum....

    ReplyDelete